M.T.C. FAN BOXES (PULLEY DRIVE)
Fan boxes in order to flow air by driven pulley fan.
- Flow rates up to 30.000 m3/h.
- Pressures of up to 90 mm.cda.
- Maximum operating temperature 70ºC.
- Consist of double-inlet multiblade fan for drive operation.
- Double-inlet multiblade MT fan in 10/10 and 12/12 models, and MTC fan in 15/15 and 18/18 models.
- Made of galvanized iron. All walls are supplied fully lined with heat and sound insulating materials.
- Access to inside via rear mouth and opening side covers.
- Motor and fan unit mounted on floating bedplate by means.
- Tightness guaranteed by insulating seal.
- Anti-drip design. Can be installed outdoors.
- All housings supplied with extra blank cover for rear mouth to facilitate attachment to duct.
- In stock, hoppers to fit any diameter at both intake mouth and propulsion mouth.
- Vibration-absorbers on bedplate.
- Their compact size makes them suitable for installations where access is difficult.
- Only available with horizontal outlet.