Modular systems that can be joined together to form induction filters for the retention and extraction of grease and steam in industrial kitchens. Safe method of securing the filter by means of a guide rail with a fixed end cap, in this way avoiding any possibility of the filter accidentally falling from its fixings, which is a frequent occurrence with other filter models which incorporate fixing systems using bracket -supports-. Allow the installation of active carbon deodorising filters.
- Carefully researched extraction system with a large storage capacity .
- Grease removal by means of metal screw
- top cap, stable at high temperatures.
- Can be installed with all our filters of 490 x 490 x 50 or 490 x 490 x 25.
- Lateral covers optional in galvanised or stainless steel. (AISI 304). Air
- flow regulator:
- Quick and comfortable to adjust by means of manual locking which determines the opening position.
- Zero pressure loss in open damper position,due to its large dimensioned rectangular wing nut type port.
- Uniform exhaust volumes are obtained when various modules are communicated through a plenum.
- Modern and functional stylish design.
- Available in several types of construction: Galvanised and stainless steel.
- All models come with galvanised mesh filter as standard.
- Optional use of other filters from our range of products .