M.T.R. FAN BOXES (PULLEY DRIVE)
Fan boxes in order to flow air by driven pulley fan.
- Flow rates up to 60.000 m3/h.
- Pressures of up to 90 mm.cda.
- Maximum operating temperature 70ºC.
- Motor and double-inlet multiblade fan unit mounted on floating bedplate. Available from MTR-20/20 to MTR-30/28.
- Made of galvanized iron. All walls are supplied fully lined with heat and sound insulating materials.
- All covers removable.
- Just change the position of the fan for vertical or horizontal output and two covers.
- Extra blank cover for rear mouth to facilitate attachment to duct.
- Motor and fan unit mounted on floating bedplate.
- Tightness guaranteed by insulating seal.
- Housing width calculated to achieve maximum performance.