FAN BOXES DIRECT MOTOR
Fan boxes in order to flow air, with direct driven double inlet fans.
- M.I. fan with direct drive motor.
- Access to interior via interchangeable, opening side covers.
- Its non-drip design allows it to be installed outdoors.
- Wall-anchoring legs optional.
- Normal motor available in stock supplied as standard (M.I.). Optional to order • Enclosed motor (M.I.C.). • Regulable exterior rotor motor. (M.I.R.). • Three-speed enclosed motor (M.I.C. 3). • Vertical output.
- All housings supplied with blank cover at the back to facilitate attachment to duct .
- In stock, hoppers to fit any diameter at both intake mouth and propulsion mouth.
- Made of galvanized iron plate. All walls are supplied fully lined with heat and sound insulating materials.