The economical solution for the current requirements of our kitchen.
Manufactured according to EN 292, EN 61 800-3 and EN 60 335.
A solution for each application:
- Wall and cleaning versions available.
- With or without fan .
- Available in compensation or induction version.
- MAX version available.
- Length 1 m a 6 m.
- Botton 0,75 m a 1,5 m.
- Height 500 mm.
- Optional integrated lightnings.
- Optional integrated fire systems in hood.
- A304 stainless steel, satin finish. The satin finish offers a remarkable aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Integrated luminaires. Optionally the Kendak hood can be supplied with integrated luminaires. They are watertight, with safety glass resistant to temperature.
- Drain plug. Thanks to the grease collection control and the drain plug, the hygiene and easy cleaning of the hood are guaranteed.
- Plate filters. The plate filters are manufactured in stainless steel AISI 430.
- Supplied as standard with stainless steel slat filters over the entire length.
- The rear part of the hood has a height of 500mm.
- It can be manufactured with vertical visor (500mm) or inclined visor (150mm). The latter is especially suitable for kitchens with low height.
- Measures from 1000 to 2500 mm are manufactured in one piece. Higher lengths are framed in more than one piece.
- Manufactured according to standards EN 292, EN 61 800-3, and EN 60 335.
- Optional watertight luminaires, with safety glass resistant to temperature.
- Special measures can be made on request.