The Teppan Hood system for capturing and filtration fumes in commercial kitchens offers a solution for installations where it is too expensive or unfeasible to install a conventional exhaust hood and its corresponding duct. The system allows cooking in spaces that don’t have the possibility of a fume exhaust, and it allows a kitchen to be set up or expanded at locations where a new exhaust duct cannot be installed.
- Fumes are filtered and deodorised.
- High and consistent efficiency.
- Equipment is easy to assemble and install.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Easy to clean.
- No ducting required.
- The cost is comparable to a conventional installation.
The complete system consists of the following:
1) A module that contains the electrostatic filters, a fan and the activated carbon filters.
2) A low-profile hood that guarantees greater efficiency at capturing fumes.
3) A support based for the entire unit.
Kitchens where is unfeasible to install a conventional exhaust hood and its corresponding duct.